Get In Touch
Have a question or just want to get in touch? Message me below!
Send a Message
What is Coaching?
The International Coach Federation (ICF) refers to coaching as;
“partnering with the clients in a thought provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential.”
The coaching process is about helping the client identify where they are now, where they would like to be and then support them in closing that gap. The coach does this though-
- discovering, clarifying, and aligning with where the client wants to be.
- encouraging self discovery and trust within themselves.
- eliciting client generated solutions and strategies.
- keeping the client accountable and ensuring they are taking responsibility for themselves, and
- providing support to the client
What Coaching is Not!
Coaching is not:
- a quick fix, one size fits all approach for your current challenges.
- therapy or counseling (please seek a licensed medical professional if that is what you need).
- about giving you advice. You are the expert in your own life.
What are the benefits of Coaching?
There are many benefits associated with coaching. It really depends on what the individual wants to focus on. Some examples of benefits are;
- feeling more connected with yourself and others
- simplifying your life
- developing greater self-awareness
- learning self- acceptance and self-compassion
- learning to trust yourself
- finding more purpose in your life
- aligning with your values
- communicating more effectively
How does Coaching work?
Coaching sessions are held on Zoom and/or telephone. In our first session, we set up a Framework of goals that hold meaning to you. As the client, you decide what you want to focus on for each coaching session. As your coach, I support you to develop awareness, explore options and make choices that resonate with you.
Coaching is individual and it is not a one size fits all approach. Every session is catered to you as an individual.
How Do I get started with Coaching?
If you feel ready to get started please contact me for a complimentary Discovery Call. It’s important to make sure we’re a good match.
If we decide to move forward, we will then discuss the best way we can work together as a team so we can make the most of your coaching sessions. I’ll also email you a contract.
How much does coaching cost? Where are you located?
Clients purchase 6 sessions at a time. We can meet every week or every other week. I do not offer one session at a time.
Feel free to contact me regarding pricing.
I’m located in Los Angeles, CA 90046.
Sessions are held virtually on Zoom.